Letter to the Editor: Mr. Wayne

Ayo man. I be a'readin' this magazine and the prose be attractifing da ladies. Prose before hoes, nawwhatImean? I don't mean to grind your d*** or nothin' but I was thinkin', you know,  this magazine real good and 2pac real good. Maybe you and him get to togeather and you know, like interview each other. Tell him that if he don't do the interview, he get his ass whooped or something. Trust me, ass whoopins work. You don't even have to whoop ass, you just have to say you will. My baby momma was all like pounding at my door and shit and was a'hollerin' "your kids get they ass whooped." I was all like "ain't my kids, they'z Tyrone's. I told you that already."  Mos def, the loomin' ass whoopin' is probably the most fearsome tool in one's interrogative arsenal. I know this cuz that baby momma got some behaved kids. She beat the thug outta them. Raised them better than that, or something. Maybe you should do something on repressed thugnificence and how people trying to stop thugs from doing thuggery.  So, maybe when you interview 2pac, you can get his adivce on the subject, and the subject of parenting. 

Sincerely, 
B. Wayne
Gotham City

Just wait for our next issue. 
Also, you might want to check out the treatsies made by O.G Newton while you wait.